A MEANINGFUL DAY AT TINY PAWS
A brand new project comes from our non-profit campaign “From trash to treasure”: turning old clothing into useful cup-holders with a view to spreading the message and spirit of environment protecting. Every year, the world produce nearly 2 billion jeans, each of which needs 7,000 litres of water to make. People need 2,700 litres of water to make a T-shirt, which is equivalent to the amount of water a person needs in 900 days. What’s more, in Hong Kong, people throw away approximately 1,400 T-shirts every minute. We can’t absolutely stop that; however, we can help reduce the number with small but practical actions.
♻️Attending the Workshop, not only will the children help recycle waste things to protect the environment, but they will also have an ideal chance to freely create and learn brand new skills, such as:
Skills of cutting, measuring and calculating when working with fabric.
Skills to tie, knot and shapr things with fabric.
– Age: from 6 to 15 years old
– Each attendee has to bring along old and obsolete garments.
– Time: 9:00 – 11:30 am on the 4th of August, 2019.
Each child can finish his/her work in 30 or 45 minutes.
– Parents please register for the time you want your children to attend the workshop. We Tiny Paws will confirm it as soon as possible.
– Address: Tiny Paws Art Workshop – 92 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh Street, Ward 22, Bình Thạnh District, Hồ Chí Minh City.
Hope to see you there!
Let’s get our Earth green and healthy together.