Katagami (型紙) is the Japanese craft of making paper stencils for dyeing textiles.
In this hands-on workshop, kids will use acrylic color to paint on tote bag (canvas fabric) by nature-concept stencils.
Artist Nguyen Linh Son will provide the basic instruction of Katagami for kids to get their own unique tote bag for beloved parents.
Instructional language: English
9:00 AM: Welcome – Introduction of Katagami – Instruction of mixing color
9:15 AM: Mixing color practice & printing trial
9:45 AM: Print on tote bag
10:00 AM: Finish & dry the tote bag (then send to parent as a gift)
In case there are enough kids for this session (9:00 – 10:00 AM), if you interest in this workshop so you can join at 10:30 – 11:30 AM.
Location: Locates in Landscape Architecture Association or Family Garden
Registration link: https://goo.gl/5korjA
Fee: VND 420,000/ 1 kid (Fee includes a tote bag & materials: acrylic colors, mixing color tools, stencils)
To submit for this workshop, please pay in advance:
– (Preferable for us to prepare your kit) Bank transfer:
Bank: ACB – Thao Dien Branch
Account name: Dinh Duc Chinh
Number: 7878 777 888
Remark: Name of kid(s) – Name of Parent – Phone number
– Cash at entrance
Hotline: (028)- 2262 5577 or 0906 301 161 (Ms. Thao)
– Suitable age: 4 to 9 years old
– Limitation: 12 kids/ 1 session
– Please come on time for the introductory instruction, which are very important to get the artwork well done
– We will prioritize others in case you do not complete your registration.