Be inspired by carp-shaped lantern from paper in a very famous Japanese comic books – Doraemon. These paper carp lantern are easily to be found in some special occasions, such as spring and mid-autumn festival celebration in Asia countries, especially Japan. In Vietnam and Chinese belief, the image of carp fish transformed into dragon bring in the wish of lucks, symbolize of success and wealth.
Our kids will not only learn about these interesting facts but also have fun while making their own fish lanterns from recycled paper cups and other materials to create artworks. To transform recycled things into art and play toys also build up child’s awareness of green & eco habits & practices.
– Fee: 250,000 vnd
– Age: 5 to 9yo
– Materials: Recycled cups, acrylic color, buttons, sponge, etc..
– Duration: 1.5 – 2 hrs
– Instructors: Ms. Noir & Ms. Binh
☎️INBOX or CALL US now to register for your kids
– HOTLINE: 0906 884 331
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
🍀Please make payment transfer in advance to keep the reservation!
+++ Account Information +++
– Bank Acct: CTY TNHH LEGEND ART
– Acct number: 0331000507935
– Bank: Vietcombank
– Branch: SAI GON – PGD NGUYEN VAN TROI
– Transfer info: WS 12.07 [Child’s name and parent’s phone number]